Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Burger Bash

This year for the 4th of July, technically the 2nd of July, I threw a hamburger party. The idea was to cook a ridiculous amount of sliders and have tons of toppings to go atop them.

The toppings:
bbq sauce, salsa, ketchup, mustard, pickles, lettuce, fried onions, sun dried tomatoes, banana peppers, guacamole, pesto, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, bacon, swiss, cheddar, blue, and provolone cheese


The side dishes:



tortellini salad that I wish I could have taken credit for, thanks Nicole!



The desserts:


cupcake-brownie burgers, too cute! thanks Larry and Jules!

My patriotic contribution:


"red," white, and blue cake


mixing the icings for the decorations


hamburger cake! so proud of my cake decorating skills


inside shot of the red, white, and blue hamburger cake

Thanks to everyone who came, helped out, and brought tasty treats! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did  B )

No comments:

Post a Comment