Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dunkin Donuts Review

I bit the bullet and taste tested Dunkin Donut's latest donut creations: brownie batter and cookie dough.  It was a tough sell, but I did it for you guys.  These appear to have been created specifically for Valentine's Day, but I will let you in on a little secret.  I went to get these donuts a week and a half after V-Day and they still existed.  In fact, they had a ton of them.  This was a pleasant surprise because I'm fairly certain anytime there is a new donut flavor, I can't seem to get my hands on it.


The brownie batter filled donut is topped with colored sprinkles. The cookie dough filled donut comes with chocolate chips on top.


The filling on both of these successfully tasted as advertised.  Unlike the cookie dough Oreo debacle, seen here. I would say I liked the brownie batter one a bit better, although its filling distribution was pretty embarrassing.  Why can't they ever make the filling even throughout? My donut partner in crime was partial to the cookie dough flavor because it seemed a more impressive feat.

Overall, I would not turn down either one of these donuts.  They are a welcome change from the usual donut flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment