Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ravioli Sandwich

I have a whole bunch of drafts for recipes with lovely fresh summer produce, but I just couldn't keep this to myself for any longer...

Once upon a time I went to the Undercover Eggplant in Oneonta.  They have a whole menu of super awesome sandwiches and I ordered one off the regular menu.  While I was waiting for my sandwich I noticed one of their specials: a ravioli sandwich!  I had instant ordering regret and have been thinking about the sandwich that never was for weeks now.

So here it is! A ravioli sandwich!


Ravioli Sandwich

Ingredients
fried ravioli
mozzarella
tomato sauce
Italian bread
meatballs (I used 1 meatball for 2 of us)

1. Put it all together and heat it up in a frying pan with a weight on the sandwich or in a fancy panini press if you have it.


This was everything I had been dreaming of! OMFG. Seriously so so good.


I promise you these were tiny sandwiches and we had a nice salad along side it. Balance is key my friends.  Don't pine after this sandwich for weeks like it did, just make it! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment