Thursday, May 17, 2012

Avocado Mac and Cheese


Now, I know there are 2 conflicting thoughts going through your head right now because they were going through mine when I first saw this recipe.  The first thought is "oh wow 2 glorious foods coming together that's going to be amazing."  The second thought is "but.....that might be really freaking weird to eat."  Luckily, my first thought was correct.  This was crazy awesome.

The recipe comes from Two Peas and Their Pod.


I used a Mexican shredded cheese blend to make the cheese sauce.  I hope you appreciated that unattractive photo.  Sorry I failed to photograph the avocado sauce picture, but its essentially guacamole.


In the words of Monteray Jack: Chee-eee-eee-se!


This is some seriously heavy duty filling mac and cheese and I am totally making it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment