Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Cake Fudge


My bestest best friend turned 25 this weekend. I had to realize when I sat down to figure out what to make her that there was just no way I was going to be able to top the popcorn cake.  That might never ever be topped.  That will go down in birthday cake history there's just no way around it.

I present to you, funfetti birthday cake fudge! First you melt up white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.


Then you add in some vanilla and almond extract.  Unfortunately I didn't have any almond extract so I used amaretto.  Hey, who doesn't like some boozy fudge?


Lastly mix in some sprinkles and spread some more sprinkles on the top for good measure.


 So pretty!


Happppppppppppy Birthday Miss Alyss!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks yummyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought of you making your own funfetti back in our 1KA days

    ReplyDelete