Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

IMG_8212

I have had this recipe saved for 3 years now. I am so glad I finally decided to make it for a Memorial Day BBQ. There's not much of a recipe here, in terms of ingredients and measuring. I'll take you through the steps though. First you hollow out the strawberries. I used a small knife for this. Super simple and not as time consuming as you might think.

  IMG_8205

For the filling I bought the Jell-0 no bake boxed cheesecake. Easy peasy, just add milk and let set up a bit in the fridge while you hollow out the berries. I used a Zip Lock bag to pipe the filling into the strawberries.

  IMG_8206

I then dunked the filled strawberries in graham crackers, the Jell-O cheesecake comes with a package. See, so easy and convenient.

  IMG_8208

For the last step I melted chocolate chocolate chips and drizzled that over the strawberries.

  IMG_8213

So pretty and impressive. You can make these and you totally should make these. They were a HUGE hit at the bbq today.

No comments:

Post a Comment