It's been a while since I baked anything huh? Here is a simple, but elevated brownie recipe using a box mix. These tiramisu brownies look great, are easy to put together, and taste delicious.
1 box brownie mix
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup brewed coffee
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 8oz container of marscapone cheese
3 tbsp sugar
cocoa, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 8x8 pan.
2. In a mixing bowl mix together brownie mix, 1/2 cup oil, 1 egg, and 1/4 cup of coffee until combined. Cook according to package directions.
3. Using a toothpick, poke holes in the cooked brownies. Pour 1/4 cup of coffee over the top. Allow brownies to cool for about 1 hour.
4. Combine cream cheese, marscapone, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Spread over cooled brownies. Dust with powdered sugar.
5. Wait until brownies are completely cooled to cut and serve.
How gorgeous are these babies?
The answer is totally gorgeous.
These are a great way to jazz up an ordinary brownie mix.