Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cake Decorating Class

I was signed up for a Wilton cake decorating class as a Christmas present this year. I was super excited about it. I learned a lot and ate a whole lot of desserts. Here are my projects week by week.

Our first class I decorated cookies with the star tip.

The second class I made a layer cake and learned how to transfer an image onto the cake. Can't wait to make a hamburger one come summer time.


For the third class we learned how to fill and decorate cupcakes. These were peanut butter cupcakes with strawberry jelly filling.

For our final project I had to make a two layer cake. I was making it for my trip to Foxwoods to see Gary Gulman so of course I had to fill it with double stuff Oreo's. "Double the stuff double the price right? No, we don't care about profits."

Here is my final project!

No comments:

Post a Comment