Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pretzel Crusted Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart

First off I'll apologize for my lack of blogging lately.  I have been enjoying a little stay-cation at the moment.  I did however have time to make this little dessert for my brother's birthday that is going to knock your socks off.

For starters it has a pretzel crust.  Yea that's right a crust made out of pretzels!  I used this recipe for the crust seen here.


I was so excited to finally use my tart pan!

For the filling I used the recipe that I found here.  Now prepare yourself for some killer action shots!


The chocolate part of the filling is just making a ganache (equal parts cream and chocolate).


The peanut butter is just simply peanut butter I melted in the microwave.  Could this be any easier?


Swirl it all around with a sharp knife and voila! Ain't she a beauty?


I know you were dying for a dimly lit inside shot, so there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment