Thursday, July 5, 2012

Buckeye Brownies

I am still dreaming about these brownies.  I wish I had them all to myself they were so damn good.  I got the recipe for buckeye brownies from cookies and cups who also specializes in terribly unhealthy foods much like myself.


These are made with brownie mix (score, shortcut!).  The recipe makes the brownie mix into a dough (with peanuts in it!!!) so you press half the dough down into the bottom of the pan first.  Then you pour on the peanut butter/condensed milk mixture on top.  I might note that this mixture is delicious on its own.  I could totally drink an entire glass of it.


Then you sprinkle the other half of the brownie dough on top like so.


All finished! Ugh sooooooooooooo good. Trust me, you need to eat these. And I need to eat them again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment