Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn

Oh the glory of popcorn... I could go on an on about how popcorn is just simply the most magnificent snack, but let's just get down to business.


Here is the ingredient line up.  This recipe is not an exact science.  I will tell you I used 1/4 cup of oil for 3/4 cup of popcorn.  You should probably use a little more oil, I know I will next time, to make the seasonings stick a bit better.


I heated the oil with the garlic, rosemary, and Italian seasonings, in the microwave until it was fragrant.  Then I cooked the popcorn in this infused oil.  When the popcorn was popped I tossed it with plenty of parmesan cheese.


I typically don't like to mess with my popcorn, preferring it simply with salt, but this was a next level popcorn experience! So amazing, I cannot wait to try it again! 

What should I infuse my oil with next!?

No comments:

Post a Comment