Thursday, February 2, 2017

Greek Pan Pizza

You have to make this! Skip straight to the ingredients list and get right to it.  As soon as I took a bite I was already dreaming of the next time I would make this and what topping combinations I could mess around with.


Greek Pan Pizza
Adapted from My Baking Addiction

Ingredients
1 and 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp garlic powder
2 envelopes rapid rise yeast
3/4 cup milk, 120-130 degrees
1/4 cup olive oil

4 oz feta cheese
2 cups fresh spinach
1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning, or a dash of each: oregano, parsley, basil

1. Grease an 8x8 pan. Mix first set of ingredients (flour-olive oil) in the greased pan. Yes! In the pan! Press dough evenly in pan.
2. Top dough with feta, spinach, and tomatoes. Then top with mozzarella and herbs.
3. Bake by placing in a cold oven set to 350.  Cook 30-35 minutes until cheese is melty and begins to brown at the edges.


Hello sweet delicious one pan pizza. I love you and can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment