Friday, January 22, 2010

I Did It!

After a year of the confines of a Facebook album and much persuasion from my fans, I have finally decided to turn my hobby into a blog.

Armed with a snazzy new apron, cookbooks, assorted baking accessories, and a subscription to Real Simple from the holiday season I march on into the new year. And of course now that Food Network is back with Cablevision the inspiration is endless!

My latest food eye candy includes:






Individual chicken and vegetable pot pies, the more I make this the less I use a recipe. It's basically vegetable stock, cooked chicken, frozen mixed vegetables with a biscuit on top.
(I lust after any dish that can be made using my ramekins)




I am already plotting some food schemes for this weekend, so come back for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment