Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


I did not make either of these things, but they were too fun not to share. Since my house has been cooking up a storm for Easter and I just returned from the Dominican Republic, I did not cook myself an extravagant birthday dinner. Instead we ordered pizza, over the internet. The fun little bonus of ordering pizza over the internet is that you get to add special instructions which I toooootally took advantage of. I asked them to make the number 27 with tomatoes and they did it! It was all very exciting.


My mom baked my cake, and my sister was in charge of decorating it. You can see in last years post that I always have a strawberry shortcake for my birthday. Check out this year's cake!


A dachshund!! A dachshund out of strawberries! I couldn't have been more delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment