Thursday, April 14, 2011

Orzo Salad

You are probably thinking, you make us wait 2 weeks for a new post and all we get is #@!*% pasta salad? And it's true there is nothing incredibly interesting about this pasta salad, but I just want to go off on a rant about how much if #@!*% love pasta salad. Now let me clarify first that I am NOT talking about macaroni salad which should NEVER be mistaken for a pasta salad. Macaroni salad lives a vile existence clumped together covered in mayonnaise. I could eat entire bowls of pasta salad. I could come up with endless possibilities of vegetables and seasonings to mix into a pasta salad. This one has orzo, marinated artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, olives, bruschetta and garlic flavored olive oil, and some lemon juice to "brighten it up."



I hope the rant was worth the wait. And there was some good lighting in my kitchen for once so that's a plus too.

No comments:

Post a Comment