Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Skull Cupcakes


I scoured the internet for hours, days, weeks, trying to decide what to make for a Halloween treat this year.  I chose to make these marshmallow skulls.  This excellent photo tutorial guided me.


My super cute cupcake lines!

For a festive autumnal cake I chose carrot cake (from a mix, please don't judge me). For the frosting I used cream cheese frosting mixed with maple pumpkin butter (how's that for autumnal??).


I got these kick ass sprinkles at Stop and Shop after a small glass shattering incident, shhhhhhh no one needs to know it was me!


Here's Amy meticulously frosting cupcakes that I am going to cover with sprinkles and skulls anyway.


The skulls are all lined up and ready to go!


I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment