Thursday, December 15, 2011

Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza

I think we can all agree that the spinach artichoke flavor combination has taken the nation by storm. Rachel Ray, the secret genius that she is, had the idea to put it atop a loaf of french bread and serve it up as a pizza.  Who am I to reject an idea as sensational as that?


Oh god. I just. Look at it. Just LOOK at it!


You can find the recipe here.  Changes I made: no onions, no friggin nutmeg (try as you might Rachel, I'm just not buying nutmeg and putting it in every single one of my recipes like you do) and no Parmesan cheese.  I used a combination of mozzarella and provolone because we happened to have it.

These babies were seriously filling (probably didn't need to eat the entire thing) and just as delicious as they sound.  I do kinda wish there were leftovers to take to work and make everyone jealous...


No comments:

Post a Comment