Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Carbo Load

Time for one of my quick weeknight pasta meals kiddies! This one for pasta with snap peas, ricotta, and lemon is from Smitten Kitchen. Don't go look at her photos because then you are going to see how terrible mine are.  This dish comes together quickly and requires just one pot, which is exactly what you want on these hot summer nights.

IMG_8252

The ricotta was not photographed because I had actually forgotten to purchase it at the supermarket.  A kind soul offered to go get it for me while I started the cooking.

I was excited on this evening and ready to celebrate with a feast so we have a tasty side of caprese garlic bread!

IMG_8254

The caprese garlic bread is bread, butter, garlic, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar.  So yea it's basically amazing and you need it in your belly right now.  Seriously, make it, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment