Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mixed Berry Muffins

This was a weird morning.  

I had gotten out all the ingredients for these muffins, getting myself set up to start baking.  

Then I get a message from my dude: you should make some blueberry muffins today.  

How weird is that!?! We had not discussed baked goods at all, but somehow both wanted the same thing to eat.  

Incredible.


Mixed Berry Muffins
From How to Cook Everything

Ingredients
3 tbsp melted butter, or vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 cup berries of your choosing

1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Mix butter, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, egg, and milk in a large bowl.  Once mixture is combined, gently fold in berries.
3. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.  Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let rest for 5 minutes before removing muffins from the tin.


I see you eyeing that adorable recipe card holder I got for my bridal shower.


I'm going to miss these weekend breakfasts out on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment