Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lobster Pockets

Fake lobster meat way buy one get one free when we were purchasing supplies for our mac and cheese bar.  That left me with one pack to find a creative use for.

I give you, lobster pockets!


Lobster Pockets
Ingredients
1 tube store bought pizza dough
1 8 oz package "lobster," chopped
1/4 cup olives, chopped
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
dried oregano, salt and pepper, to taste

1. Preheat oven to 400. Roll out pizza dough onto a large, lightly greased, baking sheet.  Cut dough into 6 pieces.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.  Fill each dough bundle with about 1/4 cup of filling. Press along edges to seal.  Cook until dough is golden brown, about 15 minutes.  


I served these with a cucumber salad.  If I were you I would try out some dipping sauces with these guys.  Perhaps a tzakiki would be nice with the Mediterranean flavors here.

No comments:

Post a Comment