Sunday, November 23, 2014

Prosciutto Wrapped Ricotta Stuffed Chicken

This killer recipe was gifted to me in a recipe box from my bridal shower.  I hope to tear through these recipes in the coming weeks so look out for your contribution!


Prosciutto Wrapped Ricotta Stuffed Chicken
Ingredients
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
3 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 clove of garlic, minced (I used garlic powder)
1 tbsp Italian seasonings
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
4 slices of prosciutto

1.  Preheat oven to 400.  In a small bowl mix ricotta, parmesan, garlic, and Italian seasoning.  Butterfly each chicken breast and stuff with ricotta mixture.  Wrap each piece of chicken with prosciutto.
2. Place chicken onto a baking pan lightly coated with olive oil.  Cook 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.

*Note: I had a package of chicken in my freezer already sliced into pieces, so I flattened these out with a mallet and stuffed them with the cheese.  I then rolled the chicken and wrapped it in prosciutto to seal the cheese inside.



This is what I imagine a "fancy" dinner to be.  This recipe is super simple, but elegant enough for a dinner party.


So good! Thanks for the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment