Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Adapted from The Lean Clean Eating Machine
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water*
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 package frozen cauliflower florets, defrosted and patted dry
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup hot sauce
blue cheese dressing for serving
1. Preheat oven to 450. Grease a large sheet pan.
2. Mix flour, water, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Dip cauliflower into batter and place on prepared pan.
3. Cook 10 minutes then flip florets and cook 5 minutes more. Cauliflower should be browned.
4. Melt butter in a bowl or measuring cup. Mix in hot sauce. Dip cauliflower into sauce and return to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes more.
5. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
I have made these twice already! They just might be my new favorite appetizer. So totally healthy too!