Sunday, July 16, 2017

2 Ingredient Watermelon Sherbet

Sometimes you buy an entire watermelon for just 2 people and the watermelon is not so great and you just don't know what to do with a fridge filled with bowls of this not so great watermelon.  And so I give you watermelon sherbet!


Watermelon Sherbet
From Five Heart Home

Ingredients
3 cups watermelon, cut up and frozen
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt

1. Pulse watermelon and yogurt in a food processor until smooth. Serve immediately or put in a container in the freezer for later.

*Note: I added a few dashes of lime juice and doubled the recipe which you are definitely going to want to do.


I added some chocolate chips so I could pretend I was eating this latest creation from Dominique Ansel.

This recipe is just too easy not to try.  Also, it really is summer time dessert perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment