Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Teddy!

Sometimes you just need to eat about 3 cookies at a time. And when that time comes, these cookies will surely suffice.

I give you Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies. Insanity? Yes. Delicious? Fo sho.


Sadly my camera died so I don't have any before shots.  To make these I rolled 2 balls of chocolate chip cookie dough, placed one on top of the Oreo and one on the bottom.  Then used my hands to smush the cookie dough around the Oreo completely.

I didn't have another cookie to compare it to so I used a quarter to show you how crazy huge these are.


These cookies are gigantic and the recipe makes about 2 dozen, so look out these just might kill whoever receives them as a birthday present.


I don't know why I don't take every photo in macro. Check this one out. Blow it up. Pretend its in your hand. Sweet delicious massive cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment