Saturday, October 15, 2011

Apple Blondies

I told you it's apple mania time. I disappointed my mother when I only used 2 apples to make this gem.

I followed the original recipe from cookies and cups, but omitted the frosting because it seemed like an excess of butter and sugar.  Trust me, these babies are good enough on their own.  They don't need any dressing up.


Probably could have upped the toffee bits quantity.  Hell I could have just dumped the entire bag in there.



Fresh outta the oven.


Check out this natural light in my kitchen! Don't you all love it when I make things in the day light and the food actually looks tasty?

If you have some apples laying around the house go ahead and put them into some toffee blondies.  You won't be sorry.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I still have more apple creations to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment