Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Middletown Madness

Soooo a few weeks ago I attended a shindig with an obscene amount of food. Mind you, you may see the photos and think "oh please KTC, I have surely seen greater amounts of food than that."  But let it be known that this food was for 4 girls. 4. girls.


The spread consisted of: tortilla chips, guacamole, buffalo chicken dip, sweet potato fries, pigs in a blanket, salsa, spinach dip bread bowls, ranch dip, onion dip, potato chips, doritos, spinach artichoke dip, bread, and of course, brownies.

My response to all that food:


Another party goers response to all that food "I thought we there was going to be a boy here! How are we going to eat all this food??"

Ok now that we are over the fact that there was a shit ton of food let's get down to business.  My contribution, mini spinach dip bread bowls. These were so easy and really delicious.  I will totally make them for my Super Bowl bash.


I mixed the dip and put the french bread into mini muffin tins.


Here they are making a total mess in the pan


Look how freaking cute these little guys are!


Quick someone have a party I can bring hors devours to so I can make these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment