Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies

I got this amazing recipe idea from Crepes of Wrath.  Her recipe for chocolate covered strawberry chip cookies can be found here.  For mine, I just used a regular chocolate chip cookie dough recipe that was on the bag of chocolate chips because who can be bothered with browning butter on a Friday night when you already had a freak out while cooking dinner in front of your boyfriend and The Wonder Years is waiting in the other room.

Here is the oh so delicious dough:


And here are is the nicely balled up dough thanks to my awesome cookie scoop that I don't know how I lived without for so long.


Annnnnnd because I was having stress filled freak-outs this particular Friday night, I failed to take a picture of the finished cookies!  I actually think my plan was to wait until the morning to get some nice natural light on the delicious babies, but that didn't happen.  So I'll let you see a lovely photograph from Crepes of Wrath.


Yeaaaa my pictures are never going to look that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment