Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Cookies Part 1

The big Christmas baking bonanza began earlier this week, my apologies for keeping you waiting.

So far in the cookie category we have: spritz, chocolate crinkles, nut balls, chocolate pretzels, and my personal contribution peanut butter pretzel cookies.

IMG_6810

IMG_6805

IMG_6822

IMG_6818

There are still 3 more batches to go, not to mention the kickass food gifts I'll be cooking up as well.  Come back real soon!

Also, if you have a spare moment please vote for my photos over at Food Stories Blog.  I'm in second place for photo of the year, click here to vote for my creamy sweet potato pasta with crispy kale.  I'm also in second place for the month of December contest, click here to vote for my Christmas tree cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment