Monday, July 15, 2013

Creamy Parmesan Basil Mac and Cheese

IMG_8307

I know, I know, it's really not the kind of weather for some creamy mac and cheese.  But it's fantastic and it's all I could come up with for dinner tonight, so zip it.

IMG_8306

I used the Progresso Recipe Starter cooking sauce, creamy parmesan basil, instead of milk and butter for the mac and cheese sauce.  For the cheese I used this awesome new Land O' Lakes product: 4 Cheese Italian Blend.  What 4 cheeses you might ask? Asiago, Romano, Parmesan, and American.  You can get it at the deli counter, not the dairy aisle, and I recommend that you go do that. Now.

IMG_8310

I threw in broccoli for good measure.  You know me, always trying to stay healthy!

Delicious, easy, fast, 4 ingredients, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment