Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wendy's Pretzel Burger Review

I apologize at the start for the font color business.  I'm ready to throw this computer out the window because it refuses to go back to normal.  Every time I copy and paste from a website this happens. Rooooooooooar. Ok now for an awesome burger!

Let me just get right to the point here: go out and eat this burger right now.  It is by far the most delicious fast food burger I've ever had.

Here is the description on the Wendy's website: classic hot and juicy cheeseburger with a sweet and smoky honey mustard sauce, melted cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon all on a warm, soft pretzel bun.



IMG_8330

I'll break each topping down for you, because you are totally still reading this.  The honey mustard and the cheese sauces could probably stay or leave.  I couldn't really discern them.  


They fail to mention is the red onion, tomatoes, and lettuce.  Red onion instead of white is always a good decision.  Tomatoes I have no interest in, but I've been told they were good.  The lettuce was spring mix, spring mix guys! At a Wendy's! Unbelievable!  The bacon also seemed to be of the premium sort.  It was thick and crispy.



IMG_8329

The pretzel bun was really the icing on the cake here.  It was soft and dense and certainly tasted like a pretzel.


I will end this post by giving props to Wendy's for their awesome burger and also for their excellent presentation.  How often does a burger actually look like the advertisement?  Oh and one prop to be given, it's not any more expensive than their other combo meals.



Hope you like it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment