Friday, January 24, 2014

Starbucks New Chocolate Caramel Muffin Review

It's been a while since I've reviewed anything, so here goes nothin'.  I got an intense amount of giftcards this Christmas from my students.  Starbucks was the predominant gifted giftcard, so needless to say I've been treating myself to some tasty coffee a few times a week.



On this particular day I decided I deserved a treat as well as a latte.  Behold the chocolate caramel muffin!  It's cute that they call this chocolate caramel filled treat a muffin and not a cupcake.  It's a muffin, so I can totally eat this thing for breakfast right? Right on!


You can see that Starbucks was not shy about the caramel distribution here and I could not have been happier.  This is an awesome "muffin."  We will not discuss calorie content and nutritional value here.  You know what your getting into with chocolate cake and caramel for breakfast.

The official verdict? Eat it right now.  It's ridiculously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment