It's also great because you can chuckle about the clip from Maury.
Adapted from Simply Recipes
12 ounces of mushrooms
8 tbsp butter
1/4 cup flour
12 oz noodles, I used spaghetti and broke it in half
1 3/4 cups half and half
2 cups chicken broth
3 cups chopped cooked chicken (hey don't forget about my shredded chicken)
1 cup green beans
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/4 cup lemon juice
salt and pepper
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according on package directions.
2. In a large pan saute mushrooms in 3 tbsp of butter 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan, set aside.
3. Melt 4 tbsp of butter in the same pan. Stir in flour, cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add half and half and broth. Cook, stirring constantly, 5-8 minutes over medium-low heat.
5. Add drained pasta to the sauce along with mushrooms, chicken, and green beans. Stir in 1/3 cup Parmesan and 1/3 cup Swiss cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and a pinch of grated nutmeg.
6. Pour pasta mixture into a buttered 13x9 casserole dish. Top pasta with remaining Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Dot with cubes of remaining butter. Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.