Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vegetable Tagine with Couscous

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy doing ridiculously amazing things like...

 partying in Las Vegas


hiking the Grand Canyon


and meeting Say Anything.


This is the first dinner I cooked in ages and let me tell you it feels good to be back in front of the stove.

I got this recipe from Real Simple.  The changes I made were just omissions of ingredients I didn't have on hand: no bell pepper, turmeric, or cilantro.


The carrots, onions, garlic, spices and floating cinnamon stick stew away in some vegetable stock.


Then in goes the eggplant, zucchini, and raisins.  I was hesitant about the raisins going into my dinner, but I was glad they joined the party.


For the grand finale I plopped it on some garlic pine nut couscous. Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment