Monday, April 23, 2012

Worlds Colliding


A light bulb went off in my head last Thursday night and I thought "yes! that is exactly the ridiculously obscene dinner I will make for Friday night."  Take a seat because this one might make you a bit faint.

Buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese pizza. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat KTC what kind of a monster are you? I am a disgustingly monstrous genius with some serious heart burn.


First I sauteed some chicken coated in flour in some butter.  When it was finished cooking I tossed it with some hot sauce.


Next I made some boxed macaroni and cheese with some more hot sauce mixed in.

Upon assembly I put the mac and cheese on the bottom, then the chicken, next some blue cheese, mozzarella, and scallions.


Honestly, I'm going to toot the hell out of my own horn here, this shit was crazy good.  


Like, using expletives good.

No comments:

Post a Comment