Saturday, August 25, 2012

BBQ Pizza


Some of you might remember when I rocked your world with buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese pizza.  Now I attempted to blow your mind again with this pizza.

I present to you bbq pulled pork pizza!


I lined the pizza with bbq sauce, topped that with pulled pork shreds, and topped it all off with some Monterey jack cheese with jalapenos.


I stretched the dough all by myself! I could not have been more proud of myself.


Yeaaaa that's a good lookin' slice isn't it?


I made some coleslaw with Greek yogurt, lemon zest, and mustard and I LOVED it!  The recipe was from Homemade, a cookbook I got as a thank you gift from work.  This knocked the pants off of oil and vinegar coleslaw ladies and gents.

I was reallll disappointed that I didn't have any leftovers for lunch the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment