Sunday, August 5, 2012

What a Weekend!

So I had a pretty serious weekend: major progress on my 1,000 piece Starry Night puzzle, brunch, new glasses, Big Gay Ice Cream Shop, shopping in SoHo, beers at the Craftsman.


Cannot wait to get lenses in these babies!


American Glob: vanilla ice cream, pretzels, sea salt, chocolate dip.

Then came Sunday where I had a whole list of this that I did not want to get done.  So I thought I would cook instead of running errands!

I decided to make that roasted garlic ricotta pasta salad again, but with some twists.


I mixed pesto into the ricotta mixture, and put arugula and tomatoes into the mix.


We also slow cooked some pork, with barbecue sauce, onions, garlic, salt and pepper.  I made a simple oil and vinegar cole slaw to go atop the pulled pork sandwiches. 



Annnnd now I can relax and catch up on season 10 of Project Runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment