Friday, August 31, 2012

Tortellini Spinach Bake


I came about this recipe for tortellini spinach bake in a creamy lemon sauce on pinterest some time ago and finally got around to making it this weekend.

The changes I made were inconsequential: no bacon, frozen spinach, and tri-color tortellini instead of spinach.


The sauce was cooking while the tortellini boiled. 


In goes the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese!  There was a small (ok maybe medium to large) splatter of cheese and sauce across the stove at this point.  I got a bit frazzled at things being ready on time.



Cheese gets mixed into the sauce AND sprinkled on the top. Glorious!


I wanted to have a million servings of this cheesy wonder, but it's pretty heavy so pace yourself.

I hope you like my latest decision to make the photos larger than life.


No comments:

Post a Comment