Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

I know I've left you all with baited breath waiting to find out what I made for Thanksgiving.  I can gladly say the wait is over my friends!  I give you Thanksgiving dinner!

The dinner menu consisted of: turkey, stuffing, corn bread pudding, sweet potato casserole, glazed carrots, braised brussel sprouts, broccoli casserole, twice baked potatoes, and cranberry sauce.

IMG_6745

The dessert menu consisted of: pumpkin cheesecake, pecan pie, cream puffs, and apple butter seven layer bars.

IMG_6747

How do you make those wonderful sounding apple seven layer bars you ask? Well I can certainly share that!

IMG_6739

This is the ingredient line-up.  The recipe can be found here

IMG_6743

I must say they came out wonderful!

IMG_6741

We definitely had a delicious Thanksgiving, I hope you did too!




No comments:

Post a Comment