Monday, April 1, 2013

Carrot Cake

Remember my last post where there were I made cupcakes with just 2 ingredients.  Well, this cake is just the opposite.  Seriously, the entire kitchen counter was covered in ingredients.  I was a bit overwhelmed because I waited too long to make the cake so I don't have any prep photos.

But I made a carrot cake from scratch! How cool is that!?

Below is the already baked cake.

IMG_7253

For the frosting I did sort of a mish mosh of things: cream cheese, whipped cream, and canned frosting.

IMG_7256

I got excited about decorating this cake.

IMG_7259

FYI: One eater claimed "this may very well be the best thing you've ever made. ever." He said it twice btdubbs.

IMG_7261

Yea, it's that good.

PS I have so much leftover, who wants a slice?

No comments:

Post a Comment