Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ravioli with Fontina Walnut Sauce

This recipe is from the glorious days when I had a free subscription to Real Simple.  You can see the recipe on their website here.  I always start out by saying I followed this recipe exactly exceeeeeeeeppppttt...... so of course the same goes for this recipe.  I used scallions instead of chives, I had them leftover from my rice salad (have you still not made it!? what are you waiting for!?).

IMG_7346

The ingredient line up.  I might have snuck in a bit of extra fontina and mascarpone, but no one was watching.

IMG_7345

To go alongside I made Giada's herb focaccia bread.  It's incredibly simple, just add plain selter, let rise, bake.  I could not believe how delicious this was.

IMG_7349


I'm heading to Target asap to get more boxes of this gem and you should too.  Dazzle guests with homemade focaccia, do it!

IMG_7352

This is not a light meal by any means, but it sure is tasty, and easy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment