Sunday, October 6, 2013

Caramel Apple Brownies

It's apple time! Wooohoo! After apples, we'll get to pumpkin time.  I promise.  I know it's way more trendy than apples, but November can be pumpkin time ok? Good.

IMG_8647

One this occasion I was dead set on making an caramel apple dessert.  I searched the web for hours.  I finally decided on a recipe.  I even went out and bought ingredients for it.  Then I got home and decided to scrap the whole thing and do what I wanted.

So this one is all me.

IMG_8648

Caramel Apple Brownies

Ingredients
1 Box Brownie mix, with accompanying oil and eggs
2 diced apples
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup Rolos

IMG_8649

1. Prepare brownies according to package directions.
2. Melt butter in pan to cook diced apples in.  Sprinkle on brown sugar and cinnamon and cook until softened.
3.  Spread apples and Rolos atop brownie batter.
4. Cook according to brownie package directions.
5. Eat up!

IMG_8653

So easy, so delicious, so Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment