Sunday, February 12, 2012

Super Bowl Snack

Sorry I'm a bit late posting my Super Bowl snacks.  They weren't the best things I ever made so I've been weary about sharing them with the world.

Lets get the complete failure out of the way first.  The concept was good: mozzarella sticks in and egg roll wrapper.


Here they are all wrapped up ready to hop into the oven. Looks promising enough right?


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here they are fresh outta the oven, a complete failure. Unfortunately the mozzarella really needs to be frozen and I failed to remember that little detail. These were still pretty tasty, but since the exploded and melted all over the place the egg roll wrappers were a bit under done.


And apparently I made a major blogging mistake by not taking prep shots or inside shots of these babies.  I made mini-corn dogs and these were not a total failure. I just used corn muffin mix and made them in mini muffin tins.


 Super-cute and very tasty and also really easy to do.


What a mess, who the hell do I think I am even showing these to you?

I promise an more wondrous Valentine's Day post in a few days. Seriously, it's going to be great and you're faith in my cooking skills will be restored I assure you!

No comments:

Post a Comment