Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

When I set out in search of a treat to make for Valentine's Day I had to come to terms with the fact that nothing would be more awesome than last year's treat (here). Buuuuuuuut cake filled peanut butter cups are nothing to frown about, am I right?

The recipe is from Vanilla Sugar and can be found here.


First you line some muffin cups with melted chocolate. Well actually first you bake an entire cake, mix it with frosting refrigerate it. Then make a peanut butter filling and refrigerate it. And then you line the cupcake liners with chocolate.


Next into the cups go a ball of cake and frosting topped with the peanut butter filling.


Check out that presentation!


The glorious inside of a cake filled peanut butter cup. Yes, I needed to make it an "x-large" photo.

And now just to show you how freaking awesome my boyfriend is......


He made me peanut butter cups too! AND dark chocolate covered potato chips! AAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh seriously, you wish were as amazing as we are.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment