Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Manicotti with Creamy Arugula Pesto

I know I've been seriously slacking on this blog lately and I apologize.  I'm going to try and get back into posting at least twice a week.  Notice how I said I'm going to try and not "I promise..."

I finally used the Williams Sonoma gift card that I won at the Christmas bake off (I'm sure you guys have been dying to know what I was going to get with that prize package).  One of the kick ass things I got is this little food processor.


Isn't she the cutest lil thing? 

I used the food processor to make some arugula pesto (arugula, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper).  Then added it to some milk and butter that I had cooking on the stove.


These were pre-made frozen manicotti that I poured the sauce over.


I sprinkled a little extra cheese on top, making a nice slightly crispy crust on top. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment