Thursday, May 3, 2012

Soup Night in May??

I know, it's crazy.  Who would have thought that I'd be eager to whip up some soup in May.  I am so ready for  some pasta salad weather pronto.

For this off the cuff soup I picked up some green veggies at the market: zucchini, spinach, and broccoli.  For whatever reason I was super psyched to dice up the zucchini so you get a photo of it.


One hell of a dice, huh?


Here we have the spice line up.  I was down to one bouillon cube so I went pretty heavy handed on the seasonings.   I also added some minced garlic to the party.


All the veggies into the pot, so dark and ominous!


I added a carton of leftover rice from our Chinese food binge last week and that was that.  It was awesome and I made it up and I ate 3 bowls. Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment