Sunday, December 22, 2013

Frosting Candy

If you like sugar, sugar, and more sugar, this candy is for you!

I used the recipe for buttercream pinwheel candies from Cookies and Cups.  For the filling I chose to use Speculoos Cookie Butter, courtesy of Trader Joe's.  I will say I used waaaaay more confectioners sugar than the recipe called for.  I had a lot of trouble getting the dough to form.

Buuuut let's move on to pictures of crazy sweet candies!


This is the dough rolled out.  Just sugar, butter, and milk here kids.


I would have liked more cookie butter flavor, but that was all I had left in the jar


I'll be straight up with you guys, these babies are way too sweet for me.  But they look pretty darn cute and everyone else seemed to enjoy them so who am I to judge!

Christmas baking is complete, now what to cook up for new year's eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment