Sunday, June 22, 2014

Taco Burgers

It's a burger, in a taco.  It's a taco burger!

The burgers are rubbed with a homemade taco seasoning.  Then the cooked burgers are placed in a soft taco shell lined with guacamole and cheese!


Taco Seasoning Rub

Ingredients
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp chili powder

Mix ingredients in a small bowl, then press onto hamburger patties.  

This is enough to cover 2 burgers on both sides.


I made my own guacamole with fresh tomatoes and garlic and spread it on a softened tortilla.


Top that whole thing with cheese, fold it like a taco, and cook it until the cheese gets melty.


I am so madly in love with this creation.  I was anticipating this burger to be a mess to eat, but it wasn't.  You should totally need to make this.  It is burger season after all!

P.S. Don't forget to vote for my burger in the Stop and Shop Master the Grill contest: http://bit.ly/UdhYAP



No comments:

Post a Comment