Sunday, June 1, 2014

My New Kitchen

I'm sorry I've been away for so long, but this past week has been pretty busy.  I am now the owner of my very own kitchen!!  There's a whole house attached to it too which is pretty great, but this is a blog about cooking so let's just focus on the kitchen.


Above and below you can see the two ends of the kitchen.  It's not the most prep space in the world, but at the moment it's working out just fine.


We have been eating most of our meals in the screened in patio, but this is our perfectly lovely other dining venue.


For the first time I don't have a gas stove, but I haven't noticed anything different in how this type cooks things.  I do have some brand spanking new pots though!  Have you seen our gorgeous tea kettle?  I'm in love with it.


This is another one of my kitchen favorites, a magnetic knife rack.  I have never used brand new knives before and let me tell you it is quite thrilling.  I was able to actually slice through raw chicken instead of tearing it to pieces.


I am also madly in love with the lazy Susan spice cabinet.  You're probably wondering what I'm doing with so many jars of sprinkles and to be honest with you, so am I.

That concludes to tour of my new kitchen.  So far I haven't cooked anything revolutionary to post about, but I'll change that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment