Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday Night Dinner

Saturday night rolls around each week and really all I want to do is cook.  Should I have a more interesting weekend? Maybe.  Do I want a more interesting weekend? Not really.  And you wouldn't want me to have any other hobby now would you, because then this blog would cease to exist.

Feast your eyes on this feast!

 Pear, arugula, craisins, toasted walnuts, and blue cheese.


She called for 1 cup of pasta, 1 cup? Really? Who the hell is that going to feed? So we made it with a whole pound of pasta and doubled the other ingredients.  It was spectacular and I see why it is one of the most popular dishes on the Food Network website.

My plate, don't worry I had 2 more helpings.

Of course this fantastic Saturday night was topped of just right by a giant bowl of popcorn and an episode of 48 Hours.  If you have a better way to spend a Saturday night you let me know, but I'll be pretty skeptical about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment