Friday, March 8, 2013

Better Than Anything Cake

Now let me start out by saying I cannot wholeheartedly state that this cake is better than anything.  I'm sure we could all find a list of things that are better than this cake, but let's not get bogged down by titles here. This cake is damn good.

IMG_7168

The original recipe can be found here, I did a bit of tweeking, but no drastic changes were made.

IMG_7170

What makes it so spectacular?  You take a wonderful chocolate cake, poke a bunch of holes in it, and then drench it with caramel and sweetened condensed milk.  Then I topped it all off with home-made whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.

IMG_7173

I made this for a co-workers' birthday and it was a major hit.  Now let's bake another cake, poke some holes in it, and figure out some other fun stuff to pour into those holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment